Benefits of Electronic Cigarettes
Electronic smoking is quickly rising in popularity and may change the way people smoke forever. Are you wondering if this is something that would benefit you or a loved one? Let's examine some of the many benefits of the electronic cigarette as a sensible and healthier alternative to "real" smoking.
E-cigarettes - Healthier alternative?
1. Health. The most dangerous aspect of smoking is the actual smoke and the associated tar and thousands of chemicals that are inhaled into the lungs. With an e-cigarette nothing is actually lit, so there is no smoke, tar nor the thousands of chemicals found in tobacco cigarettes. The nicotine is vaporized into a mist that looks and feels like smoke, but isn't smoke. This is clearly a much healthier alternative.
2. Cost. The cost of the nicotine cartridges is where you really save a lot of money. An electronic cigarette nicotine cartridge is about the equivalent of 1 - 1.5 packs of tobacco cigarettes. A package of 5 cartridges will cost you around £6.00p. This comes out to be the equivalent of about £1.10p per pack... this is a huge savings! 20 B&H £6.80p av
3. Convenience. You can "smoke" an No Smoking cigarette anywhere because there is no smoke being emitted. You may get some funny looks if you suddenly start "vaping" in a restaurant or bar so you may want to get permission from management first. But technically you can do this in any public area because there is no second-hand smoke to be concerned with.
4. Smell. There is no lingering odour so no more worrying about stinky breath, hair, clothes, hands, etc. No second hand smoke You won't be offending anyone with second hand smoke and no one can complain about the smell.
5. Eliminate stinky ashtrays! Besides the fact that clothes, hair, breath, etc. are nasty by-products of smoking cigarettes, there's the ashtrays that fill up and have to be emptied. Ashtrays are just plain gross. You will not need any more ashtrays with electronic cigarettes.
6. Peace of mind. You will have the peace of mind knowing that you're choosing a healthier alternative. True, you're still absorbing nicotine but at least you're avoiding the incredibly dangerous smoke and 4,000 toxic chemicals associated with tobacco cigarettes.
Back to Main Page