The Z-Max Sigelei is a Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage device created by Shenzhen Sigelei Technology based in Guangdong (Mainland China)
Solidly built from stainless steel the Z-Max Sigelei also features an OLED screen for accessing the various menu options available. The menu is operated by a single round plastic button located under the OLED screen, the button is also used for "firing" the device.
- Adjustable from 3.0v to 6.0V volts in 0.1 volt increments
- Built-in OLED display allows you to visually adjust your voltage and wattage
- Use either one battery 18650 or two specially designed 18350 High Power Batteries
- Reverse battery connect protection
- Stainless steel
- Able to except 510 and EGO thread atomisers or cartomisers
- Maximum output of 15 watts.
- Can be adjusted from 3.0W to 15W in 0.5 watts increments.
- PCB allows 5 Amperage output limit.
- True RMS Voltage readings.
LOR - Atomiser/cartomiser resistance is too low.
LOU - Battery voltage is too low, replace or charge battery.
WSC - Short circuit in faulty atomiser/cartomiser.