The Z-Max V1 mod from Smoktech is a Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage device at a relatively cheap cost.
Solidly built from either chrome or stainless steel the Z-Max V1 also features a red LCD screen for accessing the various menu options available. The menu is operated by a single round plastic button located under the LCD screen, the button is also used for activating the device.
- Variable Wattage - Adjustable from 3W to 15W (0.5W increments)
- Variable Voltage - Adjustable from 3.0V to 6.0V (0.1V increments)
- Intelligent auto PCB when in VW mode to automatically calculate the correct output based on atomiser resistance
- Red 3 Digit LED display
- 510/eGo Threading
- Chrome plated finish
- Single IMR 18650 battery required for operation
- 4 AMP PCB limit
- Check atomiser/cartomiser resistance
- Check battery remaining voltage
- Low Battery Indication
- Check atomiser/cartomiser output voltage
- Check battery output voltage
- Reverse Battery Connect Protection
- Atomiser/Cartomiser Short Protection
- Great durable button which lights when in use and flashes when the battery is running low
- Width: 21mm, Length: 118mm
- Uu – Voltage Up
- Ud – Voltage Down
- So – Standby (On/Off)
- Uc – Check voltage of battery
- Ds – Various Displays Sub-Menu
- Do – Display atomiser/Cartomiser output voltage
- Du – Display battery output voltage
- Dr – Display atomiser/cartomiser resistance
- LED On/Off
- Voltage Power
- Po: Constant Power operation
- Uo: Constant Voltage operation
LOR - Atomiser/cartomiser resistance is too low.
LOU - Battery voltage is too low, replace or charge battery.
WSC - Short circuit in faulty atomiser/cartomiser.
Unfortunately, the Z-Max V1 was found to be quite inaccurate in it's voltage settings and Smoktech quickly released the Z-Max V2 whilst Shenzhen Sigelei Technology released the OLED sporting Z-Max Sigelei